Thursday, September 27, 2012

diy pumpkin pie spice

Ahh, fall. Is it the cooler weather? The leaves changing colors? I just want to wrap up in a warm sweater and sip on a hot drink.

In our house, we have a cheater pumpkin steamer recipe, which is perfect for fall. The problem last night was that it called for pumpkin pie spice, of which we had none in the cupboards. A google search later, I learned from Annie's Eats that most everyone has what they need to make a batch of diy pumpkin pie spice from the spice rack on their countertop. Also, it gave me a good reason to use the nesting doll measuring spoons Alex got me for Christmas.

diy pumpkin pie spice:
2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 tbsp. ground ginger

1½ tsp. ground allspice

1½ tsp. ground cloves
¾ tsp. ground nutmeg



1 comment:

  1. I think the admin of this site is in fact working hard in support
    of his web site, as here every data is quality based material.



    my site Click Here

    ReplyDelete