Tuesday, August 16, 2011

5 4 3 2 1 things

1 project I am particularly proud of:
  1. felt play food



2 mistakes I’ve made in the past:
  1. Believing whatever I try for the first time will come out perfect! I don't know why I do that. 
  2. I'm making mistakes all the time! I can't narrow it down to two: (not waiting long enough for glue to dry, spur-of-the-moment doing my own thing instead of following the pattern, etc....) But it's the mistakes that make you better at the craft; and, it could provide a new and better way to do what you're doing in the end. 
3 things that make my work unique: 
  1. my mistakes! 
  2. balance between cuteness and practicality 
  3. love of urban artsiness and rural heritage 


4 tools I love to use:

  1. freebies 
  2. thrift 
  3. "trash" 
  4. nature 

5 inspirations: 


  1. nature 
  2. my kids 
  3. my family and ancestors 
  4. other crafters & artists 
  5. shopping 

No comments:

Post a Comment